Jennifer Lopez Personal Quotes - Pictures and Photos

"I thought she'd offer me some sympathy. Instead, she said, 'Don't you ever call me crying again! You wanted to be in this business, so you better toughen up!' And I did." - to Redbook magazine August 1999, on the lesson in tough love she got from her mother.

"You laugh it off, you get upset for a little while, you're human and you let it go." - on the "outrageous" tabloid stories she hears about herself, at a press conference to discuss her movie, The Cell (2000) in August 2000

"This film certainly is not meant for the girls who sing along with my songs" (about The Cell (2000))

I was always a singer and a dancer, and I always wanted to be an actress. For me, it's all just one thing.

Jennifer Lopez Babies
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez Pictures

Jennifer Lopez Wiki
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez Pics

Jennifer Lopez Lyrics
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez Photos

Jennifer Lopez Pictures
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez Images


"Nail Polish" (upon being asked what she got on her SAT's)

"When I'm not prepared, which is almost never." -when asked if she ever feels insecure

I don't really check out other people's butts.

I'm not mad about my ankles - they're too skinny.

We've all had a love of our life and failed love affairs. I'm just the biggest romantic - it's really sad. I tell people that, but nobody listens.

I've always had a huge fear of dying or becoming ill. The thing I'm most afraid of, though, is being alone, which I think a lot of performers fear. It's why we seek the limelight - so we're not alone, were adored. Were loved, so people want to be around us. The fear of being alone drives my life.

Jennifer Lopez Babies
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez Pictures

Jennifer Lopez Wiki
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez Pics

Jennifer Lopez Lyrics
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez Photos

Jennifer Lopez Twins
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez Wallpapers

Jennifer Lopez Pictures
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez Images


In every movie they want you to look as thin as you can look. In Selena, it was the other way around: "How can we shoot her butt so it looks like Selena's?"

I only do what my gut tells me to. I think it's smart to listen to other people's advice, but at the end of the day, you're the only one who can tell you what's right for you.

Total Pageviews